Do any of these sound familiar?
- “I know my product/service is solid, amazing actually, but every time I promote it, I hear crickets.”
- “My list is so small I’m embarrassed to talk about it. And no matter what I do, I can’t get it to budge.”
- “If I don’t sell some whatchamacallits fast, we might have to throw in the towel.”
- “Even if I can get people to opt-in, it seems to die there. My emails barely get opened and my launches have been a total bomb. What am I missing here?”
If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Hi, I’m Melani. I write copy that sells… from the first impression to the final sale.
Over the past 20+ years I’ve partnered with many hundreds of clients on every type of writing from TEDx talks to chapters in legal textbooks, conference presentations, feature stories, case studies, speeches, one sheets, books, website copy, sales pages, landing pages, email marketing campaigns, video scripts, ads, blog posts, curriculum, online courses and more.
My clients have included entrepreneurs, national law firms, government contractors, student housing organizations, New York Times Bestselling authors, app developers, schools, and tech companies like Ribbit and Google.
I bring a background heavy in psychology, human behavior and education to my work as a writer and when it comes to marketing, it’s proven to be a pretty great combination.
- Sending out emails that people actually read
- Launching programs that people are waiting for and can’t wait to buy
- Getting “Thank you” notes on a regular basis from clients whose lives have changed for the better because of the service you provide
- Feeling confident in your ability to sell each and every time you press play
It can happen.
I’m here to make your potential clients and customers feel something so they do something. Something like buying what you’ve poured your heart out into creating.
If you’re looking for a copywriter to improve your results… from the first impression to the final sale, I’d love to hear more about your projects.